Junior Genesys Engineer
- With other (client) members of the team, manage the system availability and support for the contact center systems and start obtaining skills and knowledge of key Genesys components including routing, reporting, workforce management, call recording and customer self service.
- Form relationships with operating managers, and professional staff within Client teams.
- Work closely with other Engineers and technicians on the IT team.
- Build and manage productive relationships with support teams from product vendors.
- Be available on a regular schedule to handle Tier 1 system problems on various contact center systems.
- Participate in triage and diagnosis of production incidents and problems.
- Perform hands on co-development in Genesys platform and implement production fixes.
- Able to investigate the Genesys platform to understand root cause of issues and restore service.
- Understand how Genesys integrates into the overall solution landscape including Network/Carriers and CRM.
- Manage simultaneously both regular daily tasks such as trouble escalations.
- Create accurate and clear documentation.
- Hands-on experience with IT systems. Specific experience with Genesys required.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose production issues.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience with designing and managing the integration of IT systems.
- Team player who can collaborate with internal customer teams, vendor teams and other groups within the IT team to produce exceptional results.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Operate calmly with focus and persistence in responding to major system outages.
- Well versed in conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Are you interested?Apply now