Junior NICE Engineer
- With other (client) members of the team, own the system availability and support for the contact center systems including routing, reporting, workforce management, call recording and customer self service.
- Work closely with other Engineers and technicians on the IT team to develop and manage foundational technologies that support contact center operations.
- Build and manage productive relationships with support teams from product vendors.
- Be available on a regular schedule to handle Tier 1 system problems on various contact center systems.
- Participate in triage and co-diagnosis of production incidents and problems.
- Perform hands on development in NICE platform and co-implement production fixes.
- Able to deeply co-investigate into the NICE platform to understand root cause of issues and restore service.
- Understand how NICE integrates into the overall solution landscape including Genesys/Avaya, Network/Carriers and CRM.
- Ability to effectively partner with other IT domains and vendors to resolve incidents and problems.
- Create accurate and clear documentation.
- Specific experience with Genesys is a pre.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose issues to resolve in expedited manner.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience with designing and managing systems.
- Team player who can collaborate with internal customer teams.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to operate calmly with focus and persistence in responding to major system outages.
- Well versed in conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Are you interested?Apply now