Senior Genesys Engineer
- With other (client) members of the team, own the system availability and support for the contact center systems including routing, reporting, workforce management, call recording and customer self service.
- Form strong relationships with operating managers, and professional staff within Client teams.
- Work closely with other Engineers and technicians on the IT team to develop and manage foundational technologies that support contact center operations.
- Build and manage productive relationships with support teams from product vendors.
- Be available on a regular schedule to handle Tier 1, 2 and 3 system problems on various contact center systems.
- Participate in triage and diagnosis of production incidents and problems.
- Perform hands on development in Genesys platform and implement production fixes.
- Able to deep dive into the Genesys platform to understand root cause of issues and restore service.
- Understand how Genesys integrates into the overall solution landscape including Network/Carriers and CRM.
- Ability to effectively partner with other IT domains and vendors to resolve incidents and problems.
- Manage simultaneously both regular daily tasks such as trouble escalations and longer term projects.
- Create accurate and clear documentation, develop support processes and procedures, and train Tier 1 Help Desk team on support activities.
- Minimum of 8 years progressive, hands-on experience with complex, multichannel contact center systems. Specific experience with Genesys required.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose Genesys production issues and work with Genesys, Carrier, and other product/services vendors to resolve in expedited manner.
- Deep analytical skills and understanding of the Genesys Platform.
- Key Genesys certifications available.
- Experience with designing and managing the integration of contact center systems with enterprise telephony and network. Understanding of SIP based voice network desired.
- Team player who can collaborate with internal customer teams, vendor teams and other groups within the IT team to produce exceptional results.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to operate calmly with focus and persistence in responding to major system outages.
- Well versed in conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Are you interested?Apply now