As a Support & service Engineer you have a fairly broad and challenging range of duties:
- Technical configuration of products for clients ( NICE WFM)
- Resolution of difficult issues and problems with customers, investigate, replicate, and troubleshoot.
- Product upgrades, patch and hotfix deployments.
- Communicate with customers directly in order to:
- Analyse and understand the customer’s technical environment
- Analyze and understand the customer’s data, such as trends, traffic, configurations issues
- Develop and propose solutions and upgrades for the client’s infrastructure
- Deliver training if required
- Create and maintain documentation on clients and their infrastructure.
- Function as a subject matter expert in one or more areas, through hands-on experience and training.
- Plan and provide guidance on upcoming product features, maintenance, and updates
- Management and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Specific experience with NICE IEX WFM
- Very good English communication skills ( verbal and written)
- Up for challenges
- Team player but also strong individually.
- Superb problem-solving / troubleshooting skills
- Service-oriented and willing to learn new technologies
- Certification in NICE WFM is a plus.
- Knowing Verint WFM, NICE engage, Genesys and NICE CX1 is major plus.